- Where can I buy Interior Systems’ Designer Ceiling products?
Interior Systems has distributors all over the United States. Search for a location by finding a distributor near you.
- How can I get an Interior Systems catalog?
Visit the Literature page to request a catalog.
- How can I request specific Interior Systems samples?
Visit the Sample Requests page to request samples of our products.
- How are Interior Systems Designer Ceilings installed?
Visit our Installation page to learn more.
- What are Designer Ceilings?
Designer Ceilings are highly functional mineral fiber acoustical panels that work with a standard 2’ x 2’ drop ceiling grid system. These decorative panels are unlike your standard acoustical ceiling because Designer Ceilings offer endless possibilities and limitless varieties to tailor a ceiling unique to your project. Designer Ceilings are stunningly beautiful, acoustically valuable and surprisingly affordable.
- What are Interior Systems’ ceilings made of? What is the recycled content?
Look of Metal, Frameworks Coffers, Slate, Contoura, Details, and Tongue & Groove brands are all made of mineral fiber acoustical ceiling materials. Details panels are composed of 82-88% recycled content, Frameworks acoustical coffers and Contoura carved panels are 53-63%, while Look of Metal, Slate, and Tongue & Groove are composed of up to 31% recycled content.